Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Respiratory Practitioner II - Nights
at Hospital Corporation of America
Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, CO
Shift: Nights 7p-7a (rotating weekends)
Swedish Medical Center, level I trauma center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty
Swedish Medical Center is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist
· Responsible for special procedures, within his/her scope of practice, maintaining and improving clinical competence, practicing universal precautions, maintaining and cleaning equipment, and performing any other duties deemed necessary by the shift supervisor.
· Also provides consultation, collaboration and education to the medical staff, multi-disciplinary care team members, and patients/families.
· Embrace and consistently demonstrate Swedish Memorable Care initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
- NBRC accredited RRT credential
- Current Basic Life Support Certification (American Heart Association)
- Current Colorado Respiratory License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Preferred
- NRP required if responsibilities include coverage in the neonatal intensive care unit and/or the employee is working as a charge therapist.
- Graduate of AMA accredited Respiratory Therapist Program
- 6 months previous experience