Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Clinical Resource Nurse - Full Time Nights
at Hospital Corporation of America
The Clinical Resource Nurse is to promoteand maintain quality and excellence in-patient care, by providing hands-onclinical support for nurses. Managenursing operations around patient care activities, assist in mentoring,teaching and supporting clinical nursing staff. Adhere to clinical policies,protocols, regulations, and standards. Embraces collaboration between nursingunits, nursing leadership, organization learning, and medical staff to improvepatient care and patient outcomes. Must have advanced clinical skill, knowledgeand expertise with evidence based practice, mentoring, consultation,collaboration, education, and leadership. Consistently sets an example ofexcellence in clinical practice.
- Currentlicensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- Graduateof an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor'sDegree in nursing required; Master's Degree in nursing or related preferred
- Five years of Critical Care experience – Intensive Caremulti-system experience and/or Emergency department.
- Nursing Supervisor and/or Education experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator. Fosters relationships with employees andoutside resources.
- Policies, procedures and evident based best practices.
- Professional positive courteous attitude.
- Leadership skills.