Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Healthone Division CARE Float Pool - Labor and Delivery (L&D) PRN
at Hospital Corporation of America
HealthONE® is the largest healthcaresystem in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees.
As part of the HealthONE family, The Medical Centerof Aurora, North Suburban Medical Center, Presbyterian/St. Luke's MedicalCenter, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, Rose Medical Center, Sky RidgeMedical Center, Swedish Medical Center, and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospitalwork together to provide a higher level of care.
In addition, our family of services includes sixhospital free-standing emergency departments and numerous ambulatory surgerycenters, occupational medicine clinics, physician practices, imaging centers,and AIRLIFE-DENVER, which provides critical care air and ground transportationacross a 10-state region.
HealthOne iscurrently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) in our CARE Division wideFloat Pool – Full time with benefits and PRN available; must be flexible formixed shifts.
General Statement of Duties: Will utilizethe nursing process to independently deliver nursing care to patients in orderto achieve quality outcomes and communicate need for guidance/supervision basedon self-assessment of strengths and limitations. Promotes a positive image ofnursing and promotes collegiality among healthcare team members.
Hours per Pay Period: TierV (Labor and Delivery RN): Minimum hours, weekend commitment, anddemographic location determined by the group and POD in the HealthONE CARE poolAgreement.
Holiday Requirements: Tier V (Labor and Delivery RN): 1Major or 1 minor holiday, and 1 difficult to staff day annually. Tier V benefited: 1 Major and 1 minorholiday, and 1 difficult to staff day annually.
HealthONE C.A.R.E Pool employeeswill be required to float to all HealthONE facilities within the chosen pod.C.A.R.E Pool Nurses will be scheduled in units in which they have competencies.C.A.R.E Pool Nurses can be placed in a unit below their competency level with amodified assignment.
- Graduateof a certified School of Nursing.
- BSNstrongly preferred.
- Tier V (Labor and Delivery RN) are required to have a compact RN license or Colorado RNlicense accepted upon hire, CO license required within 90 days of hire.
- CurrentBasic Life Support (BLS)
- AdvancedCardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- NeonatalResuscitation Program (NRP)
- Associationof Women's Health, Obstetrics, Neonatal Nurses Intermediate Fetal MonitorCourse (AWHONN IFMC) required at time of hire.
- Minimumof at least two years of RN experience in acute care on a Labor and Deliveryunit for Tier V (Labor and Delivery RN).
- Demonstratesgood organizational skills.
- Providessafe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of NursingPractice.
- Displaysappropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicatespositively and professionally with all internal and external customers.