Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Registered Nurse Spine Nights
at Hospital Corporation of America
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 03167-77327
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, CO
Swedish Medical Center, level I trauma center, part of HCA's HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region's referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state's first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
Swedish also serves as the region's neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area's only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty
Swedish Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN).
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.Qualifications:Licensure/Certification/Registration:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS Certification with the American Heart Association.Education:
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.Experience:
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.