Hunter Crown LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales Manager -Wastewater
at Hunter Crown LLC
OUR CLIENT is a leader in innovative wastewater solutions, focused on delivering sustainable, renewable technologies geared directly towards water reuse. From industrial to municipal, their experienced professionals and advanced technologies aim to solve global water challenges.
This position will promote, expand, maintain and implement all sales aspects of the biological technologies including the proprietary Mobile Organic Biofilm (MOB) System for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Accountability for overall performance of sales activities in assigned territory to achieve municipal/industrial goals for booked orders and gross margin.
- Achieve or exceed the given territory sales volume of the products through technical sales support of existing representative network and interaction with existing Regional Sales Managers.
- Visiting and coordinating the activities of the representative sales force, direct sales calls on consulting engineers and end user contacts.
- Work closely with and provide necessary tools to external sales representatives to ensure that sales goals are met for the territory.
- Developing and expanding new business opportunities for the products.
- Qualifying and follow-up of all sales leads.
- Training representatives in the use and advantages of the products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Representatives, consulting engineers and customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the application and sale of equipment in the water or wastewater treatment industry.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required for this position, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Candidate should possess a high degree of technical competence in wastewater treatment design along with exceptional communications skills (oral and written). Additionally, the candidate needs an intimate understanding of the buying influences and purchasing protocol in the municipal/industrial market.
- Travel will be approximately 40%.