Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Traveling Human Resources Business Partner
at Ideal Image
- Job ID
- Human Resources/Recruiting
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
The Human Resources Business Partner serves as a support/consultant to management and associates on human resources-related policies, procedures and programs in designated Clinics. The HRBP role requires a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance associates’ needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions. The HRBP partners with field management to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity standards, and goal attainment while supporting the ongoing development and retention of associates.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct regular meetings/visits to assigned Clinics to provide HR guidance and support.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Assist in the deployment of HR policies and programs to assigned Clinics and provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of associates, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Maintain current knowledge of state work rules (OT, meals, lunch breaks, etc.) and ensure Clinic compliance.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations and recommended appropriate resolutions.
- Enable organizational capability through day-to-day performance management guidance to Clinic management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Work closely with management and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning within the approved guidelines of the Clinic staffing models.
- Identify training needs for Clinic associates/management and individual coaching needs; coordinating training with appropriate company training resources.
- Coordinate appropriate posting of required legal poster; audit and ensure compliance with posting requirements.
- Act as a resource for UltiPro HR processes for associates and management; conduct training for roll-out of new UltiPro functionality as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or equivalent HRBP work-related experience required.
- PHR/SPHR Certification required.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years’ experience as an HRBP in a multi-state retail, or multi-unit public company
- Ability to travel 90% of the time, including significant overnight travel to support Clinics within the assigned region is required.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of multiple human resources functions, and Federal and State employment laws.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Familiarity with UltiPro preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and plan, develop and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-up.
- Exhibit strong customer service skills.
- Ability to build productive working relationships to facilitate successful and effective problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight deadlines.