IMI Precision Engineering
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IMI Precision Engineering
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- IMI Precision Engineering
We are a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers' equipment.
Part of IMI plc, we have a sales and service network in 50 countries, as well as manufacturing capability in the USA, Germany, China, UK, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Mexico, Brazil and India. We support this with our global centers of technical excellence, and facilities for CFD design and R&D testing. We employ a dedicated team of field engineers, sector specialists and key account managers – all committed to providing excellent service to our customers.
Central point of contact for all data related to sales. Provides reports, analysis, data interpretation and business recommendations to Finance, Human Resources and Sales teams. Monitors and ensures follow through and implementation on key projects, programs, and initiatives related to sales across the Americas region. Responsible for driving financial processes, including budgeting/planning, internal controls and ad hoc projects.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Consolidates sales data from multiple ERPs across business units and maintains a centralized sales database, which will be the official source for various reports
- Validates local sales data from ERPs against data reported to Division and Corporate via financial system
- Provides reports from centralized sales database periodically to Compensation to enable accurate Sales Incentive Plan target setting and calculations
- Maintain database of customer assignments to sales representatives by territory, product, sector, and manager
- Prepares, validates, analyzes and presents a variety of sales reports such as: daily sales report, monthly closing sales reports and analysis, preparation of budget, forecasts and 5 year plan
- Provides quality analysis and data interpretation to improve accuracy, speed and overall quality of business decision-making
- Consolidates and issues various financial monthly reports based on site and business type
- Compiles the Americas monthly reporting package for distribution to senior management
- Proactively assists the Manager, FP&A with various items that support the monthly variance analysis process
- Assists with the development of the various forecast and budget presentation packages
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the same industry
Skills and Competencies
- Solid technical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with cross functional stakeholders
- Sound organizational and time management skills and be able to work within strict deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and a collaborative approach to working within a team
Computers and Technology
- Advanced MS Excel and Access user
- Able to extract, sort, and format data from multiple ERP databases (JDE, Epicor, Visual, and MK)
- Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Proficient with Crystal Reports
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
We are an EEO Employer.