Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
The generalassembly process may require the employee to work at any station during thework day dependent on staffing and production demands. All employees may be expected to rotate todifferent work stations or they may be required to work in a specific workstation depending on experience, training and skill level to perform worktasks. May be required to obtaincertification for operation of Mules, Tuggers, Powered Industrial Trucks, Stackersand/or Overhead Cranes and may be required to obtain and maintain brazecertification.
- Production assembly and test processes
- Must meet Takt time
- Follow 5S standards for area
Key Competencies andSuccess Factors:
- Good verbal communication and excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate a positive work attitude
- Must have the ability to keep up with high volume in a fast-moving environment
- Must have the ability to lift 35 lbs, as requested
Experience and Skills Required:
- Education standard: High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess basic math skills, understanding of decimals and fractions for measurement
- Ability to read and write English for assembly directions, Work Order packets and safety instructions
- Completion of basic Forklift Training and Safety Orientation