Are you ready to use your natural people skills and desire to make a difference by working with a leader in the therapy industry? If so, we have the opportunity for you!
Our client is a vibrant and growing multisensory therapy company searching for a caring sales professional with a proven background in growing and maintaining accounts. They are nimble and work at a fast pace. They work hard and have fun doing it. And, best of all, they make the world a better place!
- College degree or equivalent
- Experience in a therapy environment
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Identify and grow prospective accounts
- Develop and maintain our long-term relationships with clinicians across the world
- Communicate with doctors, therapists and clients by phone, email, and in-service visits
- Educate potential customers on product applications
- Exhibit and participate at professional conferences
You are a good candidate for this job if you have sales experience. You are a great candidate if:
- You are a go-getter who likes solving problems.
- Your past clients may have hugged you or sent you thank you letters.
- You like the thrill of the sale, and really like helping other people reach their full potential.
- You have healthcare industry experience.
- You have a therapy background.
- Emailing is fine, but calling is where you really get to know people’s needs.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base + Commission + Bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Fun, flexible work environment
More about our client
They are a growing therapeutic equipment company in the exciting arena of brain development. They provide multiple music-based therapeutic products for thousands of therapists, doctors and educators worldwide. Their products range from advanced interactive language programs to a patented line of sleep products, recently featured on Shark Tank.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR