Are you working as a demand planner, buyer or analyst in a distribution or manufacturing environment and looking for a new challenge? Are you already a software implementer with supply chain knowledge? If this sounds like you, then we have the opportunity for you!
Supply Chain Management Consultant
Our client has dedicated all of their time and know-how to making sure their customers can rely on the best tools and knowledge to outperform their competition. Using their award-winning software solution, they help retailers to better manage their demand, forecasting and inventory management processes. Our client is passionate about delivering return on investment for our customers and is looking for an individual to support their growing US office.
Our client is seeking a distribution expert to work as a consultant. As an ideal candidate, you must have the knowledge of demand planning and procurement processes within the distribution and manufacturing sector and have experienced the challenges first hand. tour client will rely on you to lead the new customer implementations process and deliver ongoing support to existing and new customers to optimize processes. You will also build a strong relationship of trust with several contacts within the customer’s organization through your competence, empathy and understanding.
- Advise customers on supply chain processes, project management, implementation and customization of software solutions.
- Lead new implementations including managing the project plan and project resources.
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out.
- Partner with sales and professional services to develop a plan for making our software a part of the client’s supply chain process integration as well as identifying future opportunities for growth.
- Experience in a distribution demand planning role or work for a solution provider within the industry.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills, along with organizational and people management skills and project management expertise.
- Strong, open and direct communication skills.
- A willingness to travel in the US to work on projects.
- Fluent with Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and Salesforce.
Our client believes their employees are their best assests. And, the reward their employees by offering:
- A challenging environment with a lot of room for personal input to shape the business and the job, and grow personally in your profession.
- Exciting projects in the field of supply chain management in various industries and sectors.
- A competitive compensation according to your experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.