Integra LifeSciences Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager, Extremity Orthopedics Reconstruction - Colorado
at Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Vacancy ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
The Account Manager will be a responsible for Integra’s Extremity Orthopedics Reconstruction product line and solely responsible for sales of these products within a defined territory. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. The Account Manager will call on multiple call points / specializations with 90% of time spent in the Operating Room. The Account Manager will work across Integra functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will work with their team to ensure that regional/corporate financial goals are met.
- Develop new business with customers and accounts previously not sold to
- Attain monthly and quarterly sales objectives as defined by regional manager and corporate senior management
- Develop a formal business plan at the beginning of each fiscal year to be followed by subsequent monthly and quarterly territory reports aimed at achieving territory sales goals
- Work with peers when called up to support case coverage and inventory requests
- Take initiative to identify new business opportunities
- Identify product improvement opportunities for sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Maintain high level of technical, product and disease state knowledge
- Provide a consultative role in the OR environment in accordance with specific product indications
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
- Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience is required; business or science-related degree preferred
- Minimum two years experience business-to-business sales (or similar)
- Two years surgical device or other medical sales preferred
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Interpersonal and political savvy within hospital setting
- Track record of developing sales plans and executing
- Team player
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Highly competitive with a strong track record of success
- Must possess a valid driver’s license