Integra LifeSciences Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Executive Director - Arizona/Texas/Utah/Colorado
at Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Vacancy ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
The Enterprise Executive Director- (EED) will drive top line growth, secure contracting positions, (Access & Compliance Agreements), for all business units of Integra Life Sciences- (ILS) within targeted Academic/IDN’s- (Integrated Delivery Networks), in the US Region. Results achieved will be accomplished by implementing executive account management plans, providing leadership to the field managers, sales professionals and specialists that ultimately improve teamwork, communication, visibility at the accounts supported and share gain.
Directs execution of strategic account plans together with the Area Sales Directors and Regional Sales Teams to ensure achievement of assigned business goals; represents the company as a recognized expert and partner at the Executive level- (CEO, CFO, and COO), directs business development activities within major key accounts and/or markets across the entire ILS portfolio of products and services. Collaborates with field Management teams, Marketing, Legal and other internal ILS Commercial channels and P/L’s to position ILS holistically with the Enterprise clients to increase visibility and share. Ultimately responsible for attaining the overall sales orders objectives and driving organic growth in excess of the Companies overall US Region operating plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
The ILS Enterprise Executive Director will lead and manage all aspects of the commercial/sales process at designated Academic/IDN’s facilities. In order to achieve the targeted revenue and contract growth for this role he/she will create the commercial strategy and ultimately execute the plan with support from the field leadership and internal teams to drive organic growth in the marketplace. In addition, the EED will serve as the single point of contact at specified accounts to cultivate and leverage customer relationships at the CXO and Director Level that satisfy customer needs as well as enable long-term growth for additional solutions.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a provocative-based sales process and approach
- Proven strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages; excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Executive presence and presentation skills required to present to across all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Achieve annual gross revenue and margin targets as planned.
- Achieve MPPA and Enterprise target agreements as planned
- Present quarterly business reviews and growth plans to account portfolio supported
- Take the lead in negotiating contract extensions, renewal and addendums.
- Direct current IDN contract portfolio down to the shareholder and affiliate level to maximize contract exposure throughout membership.
- Supervise the maintenance for product/price files, fee reports, Letters of Commitment (LOC), rebates, etc.
- Manage GPO/IDN member purchasing commitments and adjust when necessary.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30%, up to 75% domestically
- Demonstrated leadership ability to navigate and manage leadership across multi-disciplinary businesses as well as Managers through CXO levels of a business
- Provide input and instruction to all functions within those Integra Divisions (companies) that support ongoing contract and enterprise sales development.
- Routinely interface with existing and potential key customers of Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
- Keep the Sales and Marketing teams promptly and accurately informed of competitive activities, industry trends, products acceptance, etc.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales/Marketing, Economics or other related field
- 10+ years of sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation training
- 5+ years of management experience in Healthcare
- Demonstrated repeated ability to meet sales targets and operating plans set forth
- Previous experience managing sales professionals in both a direct and distribution model
- National and regional contracting experience
- Prior experience working in matrix environment; proven track record of establishing credibility, influencing, and achieving results
- Previous experience preferred within the following areas: CXO Selling, Neurosurgery & Orthopedics
- Location- Candidate will be required to live in proximity of major target accounts
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background