Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Space Control Systems Engineer
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CO - Colorado Springs
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a highly motivated Senior Space Control Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Analyze current and existing architectures for system development avenues to strengthen current space control activities.
- Support engineering activities, including design, testing, configuration, management and maintenance of space control systems.
- Coordinate and develop in conjunction with government customers the development of, and CONOPS for, emerging space control technologies and proposals.
- Support testing and vulnerability assessments as required.
- Support the evaluation, qualification, testing and delivery of space control architecture improvement, obsolescence replacement and vulnerability response projects.
- Graduate Degree and 15-20 years relevant experience
- Ability to gain and maintain a TS/SCI
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Depth of experience in space control systems at all levels of classification
- Self-motivation, able to work well independently and within inter-disciplinary engineering teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong understanding of engineering processes
- Proven ability to lead disparate teams within multiple space control discipline
Centauri Benefits Package Highlights:
- Immediate vesting in the 401k with a 10% company contribution
- Up to $7,500, per year for education reimbursement
- 10 holidays which you can float
- Competitive salary, generous sick and vacation time
- Flex-time and vacation sellback – Ask me about our Flexible Monthly Schedule. It’s a life changer!
- Stability; Job security – long term employment
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.