Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphics Designer (Visual Information Specialist)
- Job ID
- # Positions
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree with 4-6 years of relevant subject matter experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years subject matter experience, or, equivalent academic experience. Relevant subject matter expertise includes previous experience as a visual information specialist.
- Requires Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
- Excellent data analysis skills and proven organizational abilities to generate visual material based on large amounts of data and provide senior level (general officer) products and briefings.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in use of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe lndesign, as well as Microsoft Office Suite (to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher).
- Flexibility to support Command exercises and any real-world crises, to include potential of working weekends, swing shifts and / or mid shifts.
- Experience working with intelligence partners and enabling partner collaboration is desired.
Knowledge of the Department of Defense and/or the Intelligence Community is desired.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
Expert-level command of the English language
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs.
- Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Responsible for visualizing concepts, developing the overall layout, and generating visual material for digital and print products; for employing various graphics skills and techniques, to include but not limited to digital art and line drawings, image manipulation/ enhancement as well as color adjustment/ correction.
Be able to work independently with moderate Government oversight, provide comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing, and develop and manage plan of actions and milestones.
WE LOVE VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES. JOIN US!
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development, Analytics, Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.