Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Intervention, Inc.
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
We offer great benefits including
- medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with generous company match and immediate vesting
- paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Intervention is a qualified employer under the public service student loan forgiveness (PSLF) program
- Pay Premium for bilingual English/Spanish
Coordinate client care, financial processing, recordkeeping, compliance and operations of BTS to achieve program goals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes payments for services accurately and timely, including but not limited to generating invoices, accepting payment, recording and tracking payments, and depositing.
- Follows-up with payors and clients on outstanding balances
- Initial point of contact for billing processing and issues
- Processes and submits supply orders for sites across the company
- Coordinates BTS’ Accounts Payable, including preparing and processing required checks, including JBBS, timely and correctly.
- Ensures accurate, timely and complete office and client files are maintained and secured according to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JACHO) regulations, licensing, accreditation, state or federal standards and other appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Completes administrative tasks such as daily processing of mail, forwarding or replying to emails and voicemails, processing invoices, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, and ensuring supplies are stocked.
- Drafts communications for signature and documents for review. Sends out routine correspondence.
- Creates and provides a welcoming environment for visitors/clients both on the phone and in person.
- Collects client information, enters information into electronic database and creates and maintains client files accurately, completely and timely.
- Reviews billing, insurance, and clinic policy information with client.
- Maintains accurate and timely program statistical data to meet reporting requirements. Enters data and generates reports.
- Assists with bank reconciliations and makes bank deposits
- Processes grant billing and reporting
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Two years related experience and/or training in an office environment with some experience in basic accounting and/or insurance billing AND
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Medical Billing/Coding program education or Associate degree (A.A) from accredited college preferred.
- Familiarity with principles and practices related to medical or mental health clinic planning, records management and general administration
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet software, financial software and databases to input information, maintain client and program data, create documents and communications, and generate reports
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, especially with people experiencing crisis
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, copiers and fax machines
- Knowledge of the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and the appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with staff and with a diverse client base.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
Starting Pay: $15.75/hr
Click here to learn more about Behavioral Treatment Services or go to www.btxs.org