Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager - Community Corrections
at Intervention, Inc.
|Title:||Case Manager - Community Corrections|
|Department:||Lakewood Community Corrections|
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
- Commitment to employee training and career growth
- Opportunity to make a difference while gaining experience in the criminal justice field
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Pay incentive for bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Intervention is a qualified employer under the public service student loan forgiveness (PSLF) program
Provides case management for a caseload of residential adult Diversion and Transition clients, through supervision, monitoring compliance, and holding clients accountable using evidence-based practices according to Intervention policies and procedures
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.s’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Perform assessments/reassessments as required
- Develop individualized supervision case plan for each client based upon established protocols and client needs.
- Is accessible to clients for supervision, guidance, and resources outside of scheduled meeting times.
- Meet individually with each client at least weekly to evaluate progress in accomplishing case plan and sentencing requirements including all evidence based practices.
- Assist client in developing budgeting, employment, treatment and other pro-social behavior plans and monitor adherence
- Complete and maintain client files and records according to standards
- Monitor drug and alcohol tests as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university in Criminal Justice, Social or Behavioral Sciences or a related field required.
- One to two years related experience and/or training in criminal justice, community corrections, or general corrections field work with an offender population.
- Demonstrated proficiency in general population case management
- Demonstrated experience in applying Motivational Interviewing skills and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of constituents
- Ability to complete assessments and develop case plans
- Ability to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and be granted access to state criminal databases
Hiring Range $17.00 -$17.50/hr
Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or cut and paste www.int-cjs.org/employment