Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting & HRIS
at Intervention, Inc.
|Title:||Human Resources Assistant/Recruiting & HRIS|
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy,Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
- Commitment to employee training and career growth
- Opportunity to make a difference while gaining experience in the criminal justice field
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Pay incentive for bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Intervention is a qualified employer under the public service student loan forgiveness (PSLF) program
Provide assistance with and facilitate human resource processes, focusing on coordinating the recruiting process, creating effective postings and ensuring a positive candidate experience to attract qualified and quality candidates. Assists with HR electronic and paper record management.
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.’s commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Work closely with hiring manager throughout hiring process to attract high quality, potential candidates. Advise hiring managers on appropriate hiring practices and facilitate hiring process
- Create, post and promote job openings on Applicant Tracking System and other job boards/sources
- Research and implement solutions to source qualified applicants
- Pre-screen applicants and assist in coordinating interviews as requested
- Assist with onboarding tasks to ensure smooth transition for new employees
- Assist with monthly new employee orientation
- Maintain and enter variety of employee information related to pay, performance, and benefit/insurance information in multiple databases. Create and generate reports.
- Complete reference checks and verifications of employment.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Communicate and champion benefits, compensation, and HR policies and procedures to employees and management; make presentations on these and other relevant HR programs.
- Maintain the company’s employee HRIS information, enter data and ensure accuracy of all electronic files.
- Perform human resources customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions, and providing basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Maintain accurate and timely files and records (both hard copy and electronic).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from accredited college or technical school in Human Resources or related field AND at least two years related Human Resource experience and/or training
- Computer skills – Demonstrated proficiency in data entry, generating reports and creating communications from variety of software programs and databases
- Ability to handle confidential information and stressful situations with confidence, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment and exercise good judgment with excellent follow-through
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to be flexible, organized and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check
Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or cut and paste www.int-cjs.org/employment