Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sobriety Services Technician
at Intervention, Inc.
Pay: up to $12.00/hour
</li></ul><br> $12.00/hr<br><br><span><strong><span><a>Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc</a> or go to www.int-cjs.org/employment</span></strong></span><br> </div><style>.buttons a
Job Reference #: 1716
|Title:||Sobriety Services Technician|
Intervention, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, provides services within the criminal justice system across the state of Colorado including sobriety monitoring (UAs/BAs), electronic monitoring, probation supervision and community corrections.
Make a difference by working with a company committed to enhancing client's success and incorporating our values of Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Professionalism, Compassion and Empathy, Accountability and Responsibility into everything we do.
- Commitment to employee training and career growth
- Opportunity to make a difference while gaining experience in the criminal justice field
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement program with generous company match and immediate vesting
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
- Pay incentive for bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Intervention is a qualified employer under the public service student loan forgiveness (PSLF) program
This entry-level Criminal Justice position provides drug and alcohol sobriety monitoring of court-ordered offenders and other clients.
- Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct of Intervention Inc.
- Reflect Intervention Inc.s’ commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
- Sign in clients and escort them to and from collection area.
- Visually monitor Urinalysis testing of same sex clients.
- Monitor testing of clients through breathalyzer, oral swabs, and SleepTime.
- Complete and submit all documentation/paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Accept testing fees, issue receipt to clients and secure payment in office safe.
- Communicate and interact professionally with all referral sources, staff and clients.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have some customer service experience.
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills to enter data, generate reports and create communications from variety of software programs and databases.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics and appropriate techniques and practices for the client population.
- Ability to interact effectively as a team member and independently with Company staff, stakeholders, and with diverse client base.
- Must pass background check and have ability to access to state criminal databases.
- Ability to move about the office frequently
- Must present as a male.
Click here to learn more about Intervention Inc or go to www.int-cjs.org/employment