Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Receiver
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The Warehouse Driver / Receiver is responsible for performing standard warehousing duties of loading and unloading orders, stocking inventory and maintaining warehouse. Transports orders of equipment, materials and supplies required for instructional and supports functions over designed routes for Isle and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk. Ensures safe operation of vehicles required for delivery operations, and assisting in warehouse activities to meet required workload demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load orders for the purpose of preparing orders for transport.
- Maintain vehicles and warehouse equipment (e.g. cleaning, inspecting, fueling, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
- Participate in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses.
- Sorts packages and other materials and supplies for the purpose of distributing items to assigned sites and/ or individuals.
- Unloads deliveries for the purpose of distributing shipments at assigned site locations and/ or to appropriate individuals
- Operate Box Truck or Van within Colorado State Hwy Laws
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 1-2 years warehouse receiving /distribution.
- Previous experience operating a delivery/box truck preferred.
- High school degree or GED equivalent.
- Must hold a valid CO Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to perform duties under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (if applicable)
- Ability to work a regular work schedule
- Ability to work with the employees and the public.
- Knowledge of state traffic laws.
- Ability to operate required motor vehicles.
THIS POSITION WORKS OUT OF OUR WAREHOUSE IN ARVADA, COLORADO
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 20,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com.