Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F&B Supervisor/Beverage Supervisor
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- F&B Administration
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor is responsible for the successful operation of restaurants and bar outlets. Will be accountable for directing the work of our restaurant and beverage staff and assuring that guests have a favorable experience when visiting our outlets or on the casino floor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of staff, interviews, hires, and evaluations
- Ensures the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Supervises programs and processes to reduce and control loss time injuries.
- Review marketing and F&B activities and promotions with F&B or Outlet Manager.
- Monitor staffing levels to maintain budgeted levels of employment. Delegate
- authority and assign responsibilities.
- Assists with the development and managing of the budget for the F&B department.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of all bar equipment, Easy Bar System, and use of POS system.
- Able to handle situations that may arise due to intoxication.
- Ability to communicate with all departments and fellow employees.
- Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of alcohol
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1 to 3 years experience in F&B suprevision.
- Able to obtain a state gaming license and TIPS Training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. 85% walking/standing, 15% bending/lifting.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Complete closing duties including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!