Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Room Attendant/Housekeeping
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Hotel Housekeeping
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Provide excellent housekeeping services in all guest rooms according to policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Change bed linen, dust all surfaces, vacuum, remove trash and dirty linens.
- Replenish all guest amenities including tissue, shower products, coffee, condiments, cups and glassware.
- Ensure all guest amenities are in good condition and placed according to standard.
- Load attendant carts with supplies and keep linen closet clean and organized.
- Complete each room checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to use cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a disruptive environment.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- May be subject to smoking environment, moderate noise and bright lights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!