Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Casino Marketing
- Players Club-Slot/VLT Marketing
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The team member in this position is responsible for providing superior service to both internal and external guests. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Promotions & Events Manager in executing the property’s Promotions & Events Marketing plan and day-to-day operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guest relations as it involves interacting with guests during deployment of special events and promotions.
- Deployment and coordination of property promotions/giveaways including ordering, selection of materials, setup, décor and selection of prize-winners.
- Management and maintenance of promotional materials such as décor, promotional merchandising and other promotional tools.
- Working as event staff to setup events, administer promotions/giveaways/events, issue prizing and ensure proper procedures and rules are followed.
- Setup and deploy CMS promotions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Special projects as assigned by the Promotions & Events Manager or Director of Marketing.
- Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
- Maintain, update and input information into the main player database, hotel reservations system and inter-office e-mail.
- Work directly with other departments to help assist with guest service requests.
- Work with Database Marketing, Special Events and Marketing to coordinate special programs and projects.
- Strong communication skills with all departments and department Directors.
- Make specific corrections to information contained in database accounts as requested by Director or Manager.
- Organize and run special projects to ensure their proper completion.
- Must consistently have a good attitude, be friendly, outgoing, provide excellent guest service and always work well with fellow employees.
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance in accordance with policy.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be reliable, efficient and have knowledge of all computer systems (including Microsoft Office) and operations in these areas.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of customer as well as company information.
- Good organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to communicate with others verbally, using phone, e-mail, voice-mail and written correspondence.
- Must have accurate and strong typing/data entry skills.
- High school education or equivalent preferred. College degree preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years experience in Marketing, Special Events, or a Promotions field preferred
- Gaming industry experience is strongly preferred
- Must be able to obtain Colorado Gaming and pass TIPS and Title 31 training.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Work may be performed in areas, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, smoky, dimly lit or brightly illuminated.
- Work is performed in an office environment and on the casino floor.
- Interaction with co-workers and guests in work area is typical.
- Needs to be flexible and work wherever required.
- Must be able to work any necessary hours, including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work with a team as well as independently.
- Requires ability to use office equipment.
- Requires normal mobility, to include walking, standing, reaching overhead and bending over, pushing/pulling of file cabinet drawers, lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling of 25lbs minimum, light grasping with both hands; sitting and working at computer monitor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-eight properties in thirteen states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 27,500 slot machines and VLTs and 800 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 20,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com.