Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Are you ready for a change of pace from the hustle and bustle in the city? Come work at the Isle Casino Hotel in Black Hawk, CO! The Isle offers exciting careers in all areas, and looks to promote within. If you have a knack for customer service, enjoy different challenges every day, and would like to work were people play - this is the company for you!
The Isle Casino Hotel is seeking a Revenue Auditor to join the team!
The Revenue Auditor compiles and audits revenue, records and control documents. Prepares reports for all areas of casino operations. Responsible for consolidating shift reports for all areas of casino operation. Responsible for preparing audit and distributing win reports. Verifying soft count deposits. Auditing and accounting for all control documents and preparing exception reports for all errors. Reviewing, compiling, and reporting W2G information. Ensure safety and security of employees and customer financial information. Other duties as assigned. .
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Plan (with Company Contribution)
- Various Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Discounted Bus Transportation
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Member Celebrations
- Discounted Meals
- Free Parking
- Direct Deposit
- Team Member Birthday Gifts
- Company Paid Annual Flu Shots
- Employee Referral Program
- Fun Team Environment
- Promote From Within Culture
- We also have a quarterly bonus program for hourly team members!
Isle of Capri is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualifications: A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Two years accounting experience or two years formal accounting education is preferred. Must hold a valid Colorado Gaming License.