Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Regional Business Analyst
As the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Regional Business Analyst, you will be working with clients to support various O&M projects to include: water treatment plants, city services, and facilities services. Your role will be as a project controls professional focusing on risk management, financial analysis, and accounting support. This will include managing project financials (budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, revenue, and gross margin) for your portfolio of projects, as well as some accounting duties (month-end and quarter close reporting). The successful candidate will also be adept at partnering with a variety of internal stakeholders to include: regional and project leadership, the O&M commercial team, contracts, purchasing, and accounting. Other focuses will include identifying and mitigating risks that could negatively impact project success, profitability, and safety. This role also provides a wide opportunity to travel to project sites and regional meetings to engage directly with the team. We are looking for someone that can take initiative, bring enthusiasm, and provide effective communication skills across all levels of the organization. You should be a team player who excels in a collaborative environment but can also work proactively and independently with little direction when needed.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year accredited college or university with course work in engineering, business, finance, and/or accounting
- 2 to 3 plus years of related accounting and finance experience in industry or consulting services
- Extensive prior experience in budgeting and financial planning and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook, with intermediate skills in Excel
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Valid driver's license with no major infractions
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced course work or certification in business, finance, and/or accounting
- Experience with Oracle EBS 11i and Oracle OBIEE
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity