Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Director - Healthcare
We are seeking a Program Director for a $1 Billion healthcare program in the Midwest. The home office will be in Denver, CO.The individual will report directly to the Company Leadership at the Regional or VP level, this position has Management level employees on the project or program as direct reports. This position includes Design, Construction, Procurement, and Controls oversight. The responsibility of direct overview of the General Contractor is delegated. Client and/or Contractor contact is at a high level regarding performance metrics such as schedule, cost, scope and safety. Ability to analyze key performance metrics and indicators to proactively correct outcomes continuously is essential.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Manages project development from programming through completion in accordance with program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Bachelor of Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management required
- 15 years of Project Construction Management experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing large programs with projects in construction values excess of $1B required
- Healthcare program experience required
- Academic healthcare program experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.