Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Review progress on engineering tasks sent to our workshare location, coordinate and participate on meetings to resolve questions regarding deliverables. Track budget spent on deliverables out of our workshare locaton. Report to project manager on potential issues regarding the commitments on budgets or schedule for the deliverables. Expedite resolution of concerns to meet the deliverables.
- Oversees the engineering activity (all disciplines) on a small project, or designated portions of a project for a global business unit
- Plans and directs engineering assignments on the project
- Have technical responsibilities for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating these assignments
- Supervises the engineering activity on a relative small size project or designated portions of a larger project
- May exercise operational supervision over other project engineers when in a designated lead position
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of industry standards and design criteria within the engineering industry
- Strong knowledge of HSE procedures and practices
- Proficient knowledge of project engineering processes and procedures
- Proficient execution planning skills
- Strong in organizing and managing complex engineering activities
- Working knowledge of project control systems
- Working knowledge of the EPC business and TIC estimating processes
- Knowledge of proposals and bid processes
- Understands engineering estimate basis
- Understands contractual requirements for the project
Scope of tasks
Safety, quality, cost, schedule, agreed specific objectives, management of personnel, processes.
Know – how
Special skills on Mechanical engineering and engineering documentation, human relations skills to interact with engineering in multiple offices. Important to be fluent in English/Spanish.
Report directly to Project Managers on budgets and deliverables performed out of our remote offices.
Participate in the development of estimates, review schedules.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
- BS or MS in an Engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of experience on engineering processes
- Presentation skills
- English: fluent in writing and speech
- Spanish : fluent in writing and speech
- Managing of staff
- Experience on implementing processes to improve performance