Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Construction)
at Jacob's Studio
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager or Regional Manager, this positons has Management level employees on the project as direct reports. This may include Design and Procurement, but would focus on the overview of the General Contractor and the immediate construction of the project, as well as Controls. This positons is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and Safety.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts) on multiple project assignments
- Manage project development from conception through completion (both large and small) in accordance with program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned projects
- Manages the review and approval process for consultant invoices and contractor pay applications and change orders and coordinates with Control Manager for proper posting in reporting program
- Attends assigned meetings to cover weekly job progress meetings; issues meeting minutes during design
- Resolves complex construction related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting
- Excellent communication skills as this position is client facing
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, Construction Management, or Architecture required
- 8 years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization required
- 12 years of experience in a project related technical field required
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building required
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM), Professional Engineer (PE) or Architect license/certification preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.