Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER
Business Analysis Manager
This position will work at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO with the Fed Beef team and will be responsible for managing the Fed Beef Business Analytics (BA) Team. The BA Team’s primary focus is on leveraging the system and data knowledge of its members and their understanding of persistent business problems to develop, deliver, and implement sophisticated and automated solutions that impact the performance of the company. As the leader of the BA Team, you will be responsible for effectively managing the resources of the team to deliver the greatest bottom line impact for the business, and fostering the development of its members.
- Maintain/develop databases containing information from various sources to meet the needs of the business
- Generate reports/analytics using data contained in the databases
- Create timely ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis
- Assist management of IT planning
- Analyze procurement and sales data to identify potential areas of opportunity
- Assist plant operations with yield, expense, and labor initiatives
- Collaborate with management to provide reporting and analysis
- Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate must:
- Take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, see the big picture, and, most importantly, see how inefficiencies affect the bottom line of the company.
- Understand the uses of business and market information to better drive decisions.
- Relate with multiple teams to understand the problems of the business.
- Have experience leading a team and managing its resources effectively.
- Have a strong analytical mindset so that they can drive decisions in a fact-based environment.
- Translate data into strategy.
- Be organized to manage projects and people.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Ag Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
- Industry experience desirable
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with SAP at least 3 years
- Experience with Business Objects (desired)
- Acute attention to details
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to find a simple solution to a complex problem
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Qlikview Experience (3+ years)
- Agriculture experience preferred