Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INTERNATIONAL SALES COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS Fed Beef team is seeking an International Sales Coordinator to process orders and offer general sales support. This role will be based at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO. The Coordinator will be part of a team of 30 located in Greeley and 5 foreign offices: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Mexico. The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and thrive on supporting a busy fast-paced team.
- Coordinate all orders and management of orders
- Sales order entry
- Order processing; coordination of orders from the sales side to scheduling, domestic logistics, international logistics, documentation, pricing, plants, corporate office in other areas.
- Responsible for order accuracy before order is processed
- General communication and coordination of orders/events
- Handle all administrative functions (calendar, appointments, conference call appointments, customer visits, etc.)
- Customer relationship management; first point of contact for customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Meat Science, Marketing, Economics, or Animal Science preferred
- Previous experience with Data Entry, Customer Service, and International experience preferred
- Computer skills; including proficiency with work processing and spreadsheet programs
- Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Cisco Meetingplace and SharePoint.
- Detail oriented; accuracy
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- International experience/Bilingual beneficial
- Good organizational skills