Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INVENTORY & DISTRIBUTION COORDINATOR
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Coordinator for Pilgrim’s located at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
This position offers a flexible work schedule of 8 hours per day between 6:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
- Processes all shipping and receiving transactions between our production plants and our external distribution network.
- Maintains real time inventory accuracy and traceability between SAP and third party WMS systems.
- Partners closely with other internal departments and external companies to ensure the timely and precise movement of our stock transfers and sales orders.
- Invoices external warehouses for damage claims and cycle count adjustments.
- Complete monthly inventory reconciliation reports.
- Minimum of 2 years of inventory control or distribution planning experience.
- College Degree Preferred.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel.
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Positive communication skills and attitude are required