Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MARKETING BRAND MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Brand Manager’s role is to drive the performance, equity, and share of our brands by activating distinctive B2B and B2C strategies and tactics for the Regional Beef Business Unit. JBS is looking for a passionate, determined marketer to support the Director of Marketing in developing and implementing brand strategies to align with overall business goals. This role will interact with sales, business development leaders, category management, program management, pricing, operations, product development, technical services and quality assurance teams to position brands in the marketplace.
- Develop, maintain and update brand standards, style guides, brand assets (sales materials, presentations, websites, retail point of sale displays, foodservice signage and menu suggestions, brand photography, etc). Maintain relevant brand identities based on consumer demand and market needs.
- Utilize consumer data and industry facts to create sales materials that communicate and sell key program features and benefits, specific for each channel.
- Create and revise product packaging (boxes, films, labels, etc) per brand standards, USDA requirements and customer requests.
- Develop SEO, social media, content marketing, influencer relations, and digital strategies and initiatives across multiple niche brands.
- Develop brand campaigns for both B2B & B2C initiatives.
- Lead private brand product launches and packaging updates thru collaboration with sales, business leaders, program management, customer merchandising and private label teams.
- Develop and communicate go-to-market strategy for new product launches.
- Plan, organize and execute 3 to 4 customer events annually. Establish and develop corresponding agenda and content presented at various events. Manage relationships with new and current key guest speakers.
- Support marketing team and program management thru consumer and market research to better develop brand positioning in the marketplace.
- Manage partner agencies to support business and specific brand goals. Manage daily activities with agencies to ensure projects get completed on-time, on-budget.
- Develop and implement participation and presence strategies for national food shows.
- Support sales teams thru food show and customer meeting preparation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Agriculture or related field.
- 3-7 years of experience in marketing, communications or related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro) & Microsoft Powerpoint, Word & Excel.
- Passion to drive results including: team-player, self-starter, open-mined, superb written and verbal communication skills, great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the marketing team.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Innate attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate creative and innovative problem solving skills into strong business results.
- Experience with CRM platforms, specifically SalesForce.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- MBA or MS degree (or enrollment in MBA/MS program) with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications, Brand Management or Meat Science
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to develop feasible and realistic deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and demonstrate flexibility as business priorities change.
- Demonstrate ability to adjust to multiple personalities and management styles.