Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions from the specification provided. Provide 24X7 on-call support for systems managed by the team on a rotation basis. Capable of designing application solutions to business needs with limited supervision and maintains/develops current working knowledge of all installed applications. Participate in testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to convert the project requirements into code.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Provide 24X7 on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through programming to meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with functional teams to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage unit test harness/suites for their area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Develop, document, and implement programs.
- Must have at least 6-10 years of hands-on experience with programming in C# and other .NET technologies.
- Must have working knowledge of WPF, MVVM patterns, Entity framework and Dependency injection.
- Must have experience in creating web applications using MVC 5.0.
- Must have the ability to work with databases.
- Must have the ability to create/work with complex SQL queries.
- Must have the ability to debug existing source code and provide fixes if bugs are identified.
- Must have a working knowledge of source control and versioning.
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things in older technology.
- Must be able to design solutions and break it down into modules.
- Must be willing to mentor/coach junior team members.
- Must be able to lead a team of developers in a project.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with their area.
- Participate in technical specification creation and interact with the functional teams.
- Ability to understand functional specifications and provide correct solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Experience using XML, creating services.
- Experience in creating unit tests.
- Experience in creating technical specifications.
- Experience in process mapping.
- Experience in UML.