Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - K12
Positioned for our next stage of growth, Pilgrim’s Pride recognizes the value the Regional Director of Schools brings to the team and just as importantly to our customers. Responsible for supervision, training, and evaluation of brokers in assigned region. Primary responsibility for school sales function in assigned region, either direct or through broker sales representatives (end user calls, school distributor calls, school promotional management, trade shows, bids, etc.). In addition, this position will assist the CMC/GPO Team as a K12 representative.
- Sales leader for regional training, broker management and sales execution to reach KPI goals
- Responsible for face-to-face execution of Pilgrim's Sales & Marketing Strategies against Tier 1 K-12 Customers in assigned Territory to grow the total Pilgrim's business
- Assist CMC/GPO team as needed in the K-12 channel i.e. sales calls and planning
- Product expertise in the K-12 poultry segment
- Maintain and grow existing customers by selling the "Pilgrim's Way“ – Adding Value BEYOND a Product and a Price
- Assist School Team by providing in depth Bid Analysis and Customer Targets
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly meeting collaboration with Field Sales personnel and Brokers to insure alignment
- Must understand commodity program to include pass thru commodities & substitutable commodities
- Must attend State Shows and Commodity Meetings including national events such as LAC, SNIC and ANC
- Validate K-12 customers utilizing data and marketing strategies
- Be a thought-leader to buyers and consult with them to position Pilgrim's as Industry School experts
- Execute the strategy for collaborating with School customers to differentiate Pilgrim's to influence menu items, including what gets placed on Bids/RFPs, and ultimately driving higher sell price
- Contribute to New Product opportunity identification for Schools customers
- Provide updates to Sales leadership on opportunities and issues
- Forecast significant volume increases or decreases to sales leadership
- Must maintain FSE Account Planning system
- Work closely with the Schools Commodity Bidding Team from opportunity identification to awarded contract
- Work with distributor bid managers to make sure Pilgrim's products are bid competitively so we can win.
- Achieve greater than industry average commodity bank draw-downs with targeted K-12 customers.
- Responsible for State of Florida.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Five years of sales experience preferred
- K12 experience required
- Prior poultry experience required
- Proven experience in building and maintaining business relationships with accounts within territory
- This position requires ability to travel. Must be able to fly or drive from city to city.
- Computer skill knowledge of internet navigation, Microsoft software knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint required. Skills to assimilate to company computer system requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals within and outside of the company