Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Develops and implements accounting policies and procedures.
- Creates and monitors controls, ensuring that our accounting/operational processes are in compliance with GAAP, JBS policies and procures, and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Identifies areas of standardization and improvement and help implement
- Leads standardization projects and improvements
- Will be key participant on automation processes projects
- Consolidates P&L’s and able to analyzed production P&L and sales P&L
- Consistently creates, reviews and delivers timely and accurate management reports/packages. Interprets results and develops key financial measures to enhance decision making processes. Management reports may include: weekly, monthly and quarterly results, budgets, forecasts and supporting commentary, and any other management reporting.
- Performs and/or reviews month end processes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Have minimum of 5- years of related experience in accounting operations or public accounting
- Solid accounting skills with a working knowledge of GAAP
- The ability to apply accounting theory to real-world practical situations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills – VBA, Macro.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with advanced ERP systems required, minimum 5 years of experience with SAP/BPC.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to internal controls
- Ability to clearly explain technical topics in a simple manner
- Previous experience with budgeting and consolidations
- Experience in analyzing financial statements (balance sheet and income statement)
- Great organization and time management skills
- Continuous Improvement Focus