Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SENIOR ANALYTICS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Center of Innovation & Technology for Excellence (CITE) is seeking a senior analytics business solutions manager who is passionate about leading and delivering analytics solutions that would have an impact on JBS’s competitive advantage, especially in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence (BI), Virtual & Augmented Reality (VR/AR), and Blockchain. By managing CITE’s business solutions team, you will serve as a bridge between our business units and our data scientists to translate their needs and visions while mapping the value propositions and benefits of new technologies.
In this role, you will partner with the business units to move strategically by:
- Identifying opportunities and developing/communicating clear business cases for the digital transformation
- Converting desired outcomes into value-based business initiatives, linking them to specific analytics, and applying interpretation methods/ techniques to create value
- Enhancing the internal collaboration between business units through alignment of people, processes and technologies with business goals
- Measuring performance and comparing the results to similar efforts across the organization and the industry
- Guiding and maintaining a roadmap for each business unit, based on its maturity level
- Defining analytics led performance management models spanning multi-functions to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making
- Developing fluent understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the intelligent enterprise ecosystem and broader marketplace
- Building and cultivating new partnerships with research institutions and universities
- Coaching and leading teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge
Successful Candidate: A successful candidate must:
- Take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, see the big picture, assess current practices and identify new areas where inefficiencies affect the bottom line of the company
- Translate the business by identifying the use case, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling, etc.
- Understand the uses of business and market information to better drive decisions
- Relate with multiple teams to understand the problems of the business
- Lead a team and managing its resources effectively
- Passion for learning, improving process and attentions to the form of how the information it is presented
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Agribusiness, Animal Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics, etc. or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in management and leadership positions in the animal protein industry
- Working knowledge in of enterprise data tools and technologies
- Project management skills (i.e. PMP, CSM, CSPO) and process improvement capabilities (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem-solving skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude