Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Recruiting Assistant
at Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Jefferson Center
Under the direction supervision of the Senior Human Resources Recruiter, assist in the day-to-day Recruiting operations of the Human Resources Department.
- Provides excellent customer service to all Jefferson Center employees, as well as outside applicants and vendors by answering routine inquiries within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Assist with logistical details which includes setting up interviews and securing conference rooms as needed.
- Assist with answering all incoming recruiting phone calls.
- Assist with the full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Assist in sourcing resumes.
- Orders and tracks results for Background checks, CAPS, and Motor Vehicle Record. Coordinates and tracks results for Drug Screening test.
- Administers the Onboarding process; Schedule new hire for orientation, process in iCIMS, setup new hire job data in HRIS payroll system.
- Update applicant status in iCIMS as needed.
- Submits Position Requests for approval using Applicant Tracking System, ICIMS.
- Posts approved positions for advertising using several social media options.
- Processes Purchase Orders for recruiting function; Nurse bonus and Doctor bonus.
- Exhibits enthusiasm, courtesy, adaptability, flexibility, and spirit of cooperation in the work environment.
- Assists with Human Resources team with Annual Staff Picnic.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- High School degree or equivalent, advanced related education preferred.
- A background in administrative support of a department required. Experience supporting recruiting team preferred.
- Proficient in computer technology, including basics of Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word and Excel. HRIS experience and knowledge a plus. Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking system.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use good judgment and professionalism, along with managing multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintain confidentiality, accuracy, dependability, and initiative.