Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Therapist
at Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Jefferson Center
This position will be co-located onsite at one pediatric medical practice in Wheat Ridge three days per week. You will provide behavioral health assessments and mental health treatment to children and families who are patients of the Pediatric practice. You will also be coordinating services with the practice providers and providing other referrals for the practice's patients and families as needed.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, exceptional clinical skills working with kids and families, and the ability to work within a trusted environment with other providers. This practice also serves a higher population of children with special needs, so experience in this area would be of value.
- Provide superb care to individuals, groups, or families with a whole person approach.
- Strong practice of coordination of care across providers in a integrated setting.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with primary care medical providers, while delivering behavioral health treatment.
- Autonomy when it comes to providing treatment plans for individuals.
- Actively engage kids (or families) to provide access to care in the treatment process and goal setting.
- Work constructively and positively with families to reach agreed upon positive outcomes.
- Client satisfaction will be key, as well as establishing and maintaining strong relationships with the providers will be an assessment of client satisfaction
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Current Colorado Licensure as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Ph.D., or Psy.D
- Your knowledge and experience in a managed behavioral health care model as well as your experience in an integrated health care setting will be beneficial
- Your ability to work independently to provide diagnosis, treatment planning, psychotherapeutic intervention, documentation, communication, and coordination with other treating professionals is a must.
- Clinician already credentialed on 3rd party panels who contract with Jefferson Center is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of expectations and procedures and ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with insurance organizations that contract with Jefferson Center.
*This position requires initial and ongoing approval of the primary care practice where the clinician is co-located.*