Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Therapist - Integrated Care-Women's Health- LCSW
at Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Jefferson Center
This position will be co-located onsite two days per week at a Women’s Health Care practice that focuses on gynecology, family planning, preventive care, and other general health care needs. You will provide behavioral health assessments and mental health treatment to individuals who are patients of the medical practice. You will also be coordinating services with the practice providers and providing other referrals for the practice's patients as needed. This practice’s patient population is all women, so knowledge and interest in women’s health is a must.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and exceptional clinical skills working with individuals. This practice is situated in an area that services those with Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. The ability to work within a trusted environment with other providers is key.
What you will do
- You will develop interdisciplinary relationships with providers at the practice in order to provide clients with a whole person approach
- You will provide behavioral health assessment, determine treatment needs, and provide outpatient therapy to patients from the practice
- You will provide access to behavioral health treatment for women whose mental health concerns may otherwise go undiagnosed and untreated.
- You will have autonomy in how you practice and determine people’s treatment needs!
- You will provide psychoeducation to providers at the practice who have a more limited knowledge and scope of mental health issues.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
What We Require
- Current Colorado Licensure as an LCSW, Ph.D., or Psy.D
- Your knowledge and experience in a managed behavioral health care model as well as your experience in an integrated health care setting will be beneficial
- Your ability to work independently to provide diagnosis, treatment planning, psychotherapeutic intervention, documentation, communication, and coordination with other treating professionals is a must.
What We Prefer
- Knowledge of expectations and procedures and ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with insurance organizations that contract with Jefferson Center.
*This position requires initial and ongoing approval of the primary care practice where the clinician is co-located.*