Jefferson Center for Mental Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Analyst
at Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Job ID
- PQ & E
- Jefferson Center
The overall responsibility of the Quality Assurance Analyst is to ensure that clinical records are in compliance with state and federal regulations and to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance and corporate compliance activities. This is to be accomplished through conducting quality assurance review activities and by working closely with members of the PQE and the Corporate Compliance Specialist.
- Work with the Director of Performance and Quality, Clinical Quality Manager and Corporate Compliance Specialist to develop a comprehensive quality assurance review process.
- Conduct clinical record reviews checking for compliance and assuring that the documentation for the services rendered is in full accord with state and federal regulations.
- Analyze quality assurance and compliance data to identify trends where additional training may be needed.
- As needed, oversee and conduct monthly reviews of clinician performance in the areas of service hours, timely paperwork, completed progress to date notes.
- Prepares reports, as assigned, related to quality assurance duties.
- Work with Clinical Quality Manager to create Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) highlighting clinical record review results, as needed.
- Assist with center wide audits under the direction of the Director of Effectiveness and Practice Management.
- Assist with Corporate Compliance activities under the direction of the Corporate Compliance Specialist.
- Develop and maintain competence in corporate compliance and related performance improvement methods, and clinical record review/auditing.
- Maintain strong customer relations through attention to timely completion of tasks and a cooperative approach to project planning and activities.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with other team members.
- Actively participates in team meetings and work groups.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in psychology, sociology, public health, education, public policy or other related field that required development of quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills
- Clinical Licensure preferred but not required.
- Experience conducting clinical monitoring, corporate compliance, data auditing and/or quality assurance activities preferred.
- At minimum an intermediate level of skill in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with experience of working under pressure with precision and accuracy.
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL and presentation software is a plus.