JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Digital Advisor (Virtual) West Coast Location in Akron, CO at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
We are a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
We are a Fortune 500 company. We work across 80 countries, in 280 different offices, with a team of over 77,000 individuals. And we look after a property portfolio of over 4bn square feet, all on behalf of our clients.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
JLL has 5 key areas of business: Markets, Capital Markets, Corporate Solutions, LaSalle Fund Management and Spark, our prop-tech division. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop people who want to achieve ambitions. If our work excites you as much as it excites us, keep reading!
The Corporate Solutions business provides real estate and workplace strategy, services and technology to corporate and public institutions globally. We provide a holistic approach to managing activities across the entire real estate life cycle (Portfolio, Capital and Operations). In addition, we ensure the technology, data and analytics drive business insights and decisions for our clients and the industry. Our goal is to enable our clients’ businesses and drive value for their enterprises.
The focus of the Digital Solutions division is helping our clients deploy and optimize the use of Real Estate and Facilities Management (RE/FM) technology and data to drive measurable business results. Taking a business partner and trusted advisor approach, we deliver the strategic insights, functional depth and technical aptitude to ensure our client’s success. Our expertise position us to help our clients manage and grow their maturity across all phases of RE/FM technology life cycle. This includes a wide range of technology and digital solutions : IWMS, IoT, Smart Buildings, Workplace technologies, Employee Experience Apps, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, etc.
The Role – Account Digital Advisor
The Account Digital Advisor is primarily accountable for the revenue growth related to JLL’s Digital Solutions products and services for a specific set of existing customers. To achieve the business goals of Digital Solutions, the Account Digital Advisors develop relationships with JLL Clients to provide solutions and strategy to solve business problems through JLL’s digital products and services.
- Meets or exceed overall revenue target established for the set of assigned accounts
- Produce and present an annual Account Plan and related client business plan to include key objectives; digital initiatives and roadmap, fee schedules, client satisfaction results; summary of value add activities; and outline growth/expansion opportunities to achieve.
- Work in collaboration with the Corporate Solutions Account Manager to establish the vision and strategy of the Digital Account Plan, ensuring there is alignment with the client objectives and interests.
- Recognize opportunities for growth of digital revenue within the account, then articulate the value proposition and ensures its implementation across the different technology tools offered by Digital Solutions.
- Drive the account plan to deliver high quality results which exceed the client’s expectations
- Become a reference for best in class service delivery that can be leveraged to expand JLL’s business
- Work with the client technology delivery and sustainment teams, and leverages experts within the broader organization, to ensure exceptional results are delivered to the client, exceeding key performance indicators
- Proactively solicit and respond to feedback and input from client
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Manage to account budget, proactively identifying and preventing issues that would prevent from exceeding the plan
- Mitigate risk for the organization by ensuring A/R is maintained below the agreed upon payment terms
- Collaborate with other Digital Advisors to understand what other customers are doing and bring to the account any leading practices and/or innovations developed on other accounts.
- Identify opportunities both on account and within professional network to generate additional revenue – engaging the right cross-functional resources to win
- Use our CRM tool (SalesForce) to log, maintain and measure the relevant data (financial, environmental, performance) and use the data appropriately to reassess, adjust, expand or curtail
Ideal candidate should have demonstrated the following competencies:
- Energetic and driven to win business. Proven track-record in selling within existing accounts
- Proven track record in creating strategies to retain and grow client base
- Consistently exceeds in performance targets and takes quick, corrective action when redirection is required
- The successful candidate will be an innovative, forward thinking, creative individual with the highest ethical standards
- The candidate must be an exceptional communicator and possess the following qualitative skills: people leadership, influence others to achieve results, engage and inspire proactive collaboration, build talent, communicate effectively and build relationships, effective at public speaking
- Results focused leadership style- ensures execution, drives targeted results, focuses on customers and leads courageously
- Anticipates and understands the emerging needs of clients
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
- Leads by example and instills strong client focus throughout the organization
Subject Matter Expertise
- Understands the market of CRE Technologies, Prop Tech, IWMS, Smart Buildings, IoT, etc.
- Is aware of emerging technology trends and how they will impact Corporate Real Estate
- Has a proven track record of providing technology solutions to customers, and advising them on their technology strategy.
- Is intimately familiar with the world of Corporate Real Estate: functions, processes, stakeholders, market, etc.
- Uses rigor and logic to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Identifies issues before they become problems
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Realize operating leverage through process improvement, gaining capacity for value-added work
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in addition to a broad range of business experience acquired through previous work experience
- MBA or similar post-graduate studies is preferred
- Additionally, the candidate must have 5+ years of industry experience acquired through previous work experience
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.