JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupancy Planner in Thornton, CO at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
To manage the supply, capacity and demand of Client’s portfolio of space in a specific, geographic region.
Within the geography, can answer: how much space is currently available, what are the workplace conditions, and what are bottom-up seat count projections by group?
Supply and Demand Planning
• Provides a single point of contact for geography-related planning questions;
• Reports the bottoms-up seat count projections by business unit for a rolling, three-year planning horizon and works with Sr. Occupancy Planner(s) to reconcile discrepancies with tops-down projections; (PFF = Population Forecast Form)
• Tracks and reports projected versus actual seat counts;
• Provides geographic stacking diagrams by location, by building and by floor;
• Reports the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes for a rolling three-year timeframe;
• Maintains and secures business units’ agreement to geographic stacking plans;
• Develops preliminary program requirements for each department (by building, if necessary);
• Develops migration plans and sequencing of group-level moves / relocations;
• Educates local contacts on planning and space policies/standards, procedures and protocols, and notifies planning manager if they are not being followed;
• Forecasts order of magnitude scopes, schedules and budgets for project moves planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy;
• Ensures planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space;
• Recommends and enforces space policies/standards, procedures and protocols; and ?
• Develops, maintains and reports space allocation plans, and if applicable, issues space allocation reports.
• Participates in Audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy, labs & equipment). Present Audit Data to Senior OP & Leadership.
• Implement/Sell the Mobility Program, including conducting Dark Space Studies, Work style Surveys, iPlan recommendations.
• Measure, Monitor and report cost saving and value added contributions
• Assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership
Reporting and Facilitation of Projects
• Compile Quarterly Report Data
• Field Verify Occupancy Planning Data
• Attends kick-off meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves; and
• Facilitates communication between other occupancy planners, planning assistants, CAD administrators, and other Jones Lang LaSalle team members.
• Assists in Issuing the Quarterly Report: The quarterly report includes: headcount projections, supply and capacity information and the status of major initiatives (a real estate action plan) for the portfolio; monthly space allocation data, group block plans.
• Facilitates and/or resolves issues identified in the weekly planning meeting;
• Attends kick-off meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves;
• Facilitates communication between other occupancy planners, planning assistants, CAD administrators, and other Jones Lang LaSalle team members; and
• Provides performance review input for planning assistants and CAD administrators.
• Group-level leaders to collect seat count forecasts, and resolve seat count forecast discrepancies;
• review and resolve geography-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
• Planning assistants and CAD administrators to ensure accuracy of planning database information; and
• Planning assistants and CAD administrators to review and resolve campus/building-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues; and ?
• Project Management / Facility Management to review stacking strategies, and to provide workload forecast related to project moves that are planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy.
• Collaborate with Project Management, Facility Management and Transactions on all Site Rationalization Efforts\
• BS or BA in design, architecture, or finance
Years of relevant experience
• 3 – 5 years
Skills and knowledge
• MS Office, AutoCAD, CAFM tools
• Strong Communication both written and oral
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.