JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist in Boulder, CO at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Job DescriptionJob Description
What this job involves:
- Create a positive first impression as you greet clients, guests, and visiting employees.
- Track all visitors, including vendors, visiting employees and guests
- Manage parking and vehicle logs and records, security access cards and keys
- Assist with tracking employee on-boarding/off-boarding processes.
- Manage incoming and outgoing courier and other packages or mail as required.
- Support the annual management plan by accomplishing key performance indicators as identified by management.
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills.
- Perform other facility management assignments as described by team and manager.
Sound like you? To apply you need to possess:
- Minimum 2 years customer service related experience
- Proficient in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both oral and written, proficiency in English required.
- Ability to perform minimal physical activity such as walking and carrying small packages.
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.