JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Transaction Analyst in Denver, CO at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Transaction Management Analyst – Denver, CO
We are currently seeking a Transaction Management Analyst for one of our client-dedicated account teams in Denver, CO.
What this job involves
Our Transaction Management team helps clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs. Our analyst works primarily in a support role on lease renewals and other transaction and account management related projects. Our analyst will be involved, in all aspects of the team’s transaction activities, including, but not limited to, providing financial and valuation analysis; due diligence oversight; and assisting in the development of pitch, presentation and investment offering marketing materials.
- Evaluate client building alternatives
- Evaluate lease options
- Track transactions on web based applications
- Prepare detailed analysis, including NPV cash flows
- Financial modeling
- Commission revenue forecasting
- Review, understand and abstract complex real estate documents as part of the team’s underwriting and due diligence process
- Writes lease summaries and abstracts
- Updating reports, presentations, and analyses
- KPI tracking
- General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support transaction activities
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Prepare commission invoices and track payment
Sound like you? To apply you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics or related field with a record of high academic achievement (strong GPA).
- At least 2 years of applicable experience
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license desired
- Strong financial, analytical, and reporting skills
- Ability to analyse both qualitative and quantitative information
- Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), CoStar, and the ability to master company specific database programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Basic understanding of real estate and lease terminology
- Well-developed verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com