The future. It's on you. You & Golden Aluminum. We are a continuous casting aluminum rolling mill who established operations in 1984 and is located in Fort Lupton Colorado, 35 miles north of downtown Denver. We are the proud owner of a patented casting process that supplies coiled aluminum sheet to the packaging and automotive markets with a broad range of alloys, thicknesses, and coatings. We care about our environment, our people, and our community because we can't do it alone. We require your exceptional skills to be responsible for the vision and longevity of our complex foundry and mill equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Golden Aluminum has an opening for a Production Technician who is responsible for the daily operation of heavy, moderately complex foundry equipment in a manufacturing environment. Production Technicians work on a variety of equipment which may include: presses, mills, casters, shredders, ovens, annealers, and/or slitters. They are responsible for ensuring that product is continuously flowing while visually inspecting to ensure quality standards and customer specifications are met.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Adherence to all safety protocols
· Drive forklift
· Monitor machine calibrations and adjust as required
· Work with minimal supervision
· Set up and tear down machines safely
· Complete production jobs as required
· Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating manuals and procedures
· Have basic Microsoft computer skills, and possess basic/fundamental math skills
· Able to work any shift (2x2x3 schedule), 12 hours per shifts
· Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
· Attention to detail in favor of identifying defects and suggest corrections
· Physically able to lift, carry and move up to 25 lbs.
· Forklift experience is a plus but not required
· Quarterly bonuses
· 401k Match
· Medical, dental and vision coverage with generous Health Savings Account contributions
· Gym membership reimbursement
· And much more!
Compensation: Excellent opportunities for accelerated pay growth through our Pay for Knowledge Program!
$20-25/hr (Dependent on Qualifications)
Because Golden Aluminum thrives on the power of diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect, and contribution, we are committed to giving every qualified applicant and employee an equal opportunity.