Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Communication & Education Specialist (remote available)
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Retirement Communication & Education (C&E) Specialist supports the development of programs which reach out to retirement plan sponsors and participants of the wholly-owned subsidiary banks of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. This position is the key developer of content related to the Retirement Plan Services (RPS) team. This role serves as the main liaison between RPS and Marketing to consult on the design and production of marketing collateral and provides support for sales in the preparation of proposal presentations, benchmarking analyses, and prospecting research. As needed, this individual works on projects and assignments outside C&E to support RPS.
- Manages writes, edits and ensures the accuracy of communication and marketing material for RPS. This includes items such as sales collateral, quarterly newsletters, global Plan sponsor/Participant communications, participant education and enrollment materials.
- Establishes, maintains and continues to evolve a virtual participant education program to increase employees’ preparedness for a successful retirement, including but not limited to:
- Enrollment and ongoing education presentations which highlight plan features and encourage participation and utilization of the RPS web site for plan participants
- Series of educational modules provided to participants in retirement plans, financial literacy webinars and communications.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience of the RPS web sites; ensuring ease of use and access, up-to-date information and branding.
- Serves as the RPS liaison with Heartland Marketing Department on the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Provides support to RPS business development officers in preparing information used in sales presentations, such as RFP’s, benchmarks and proposals.
- Completes projects and assignments for RPS as requested by department managers.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience creating and managing marketing collateral for financial services
- Well versed in Qualified Plans and retirement planning concepts
- Demonstrated skills and experience creating high impact messages and presentations
- Advanced skills in presentation and educational software; e.g., Camtasia, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of business analytics associated with marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail, including strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization & planning skills; time and project management.
- Ability to build relationships, establish trust, and work collaboratively with co-workers, internal clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen to others and effectively articulate and translate ideas, terms, and concepts for the position’s specialized business line
- Demonstrate a balance of strategic thinking, analytical reasoning, and process management skills
- Ability to work alone to get the job done as well as with a team to meet deadlines
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will