Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager (Remote Option Available)
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Heartland Financial is a growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance-driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager to join our growing team. This position can either be remote or in one of our member banks. The Retirement Plan Services Data/Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring that all retirement plans are set up on the system correctly and in accordance to their plan document, service agreement, and in compliance with all regulations. This role will also manage a team of Retirement Plan Consultants.
- Leads, manages, and develops the Retirement Plan Consultants for Heartland’s Retirement Plan Services.
- Oversees the onboarding of new retirement plans into Relius, ensuring plan provisions, plan assets, and participant data is reconciled and entered accurately and timely.
- Supervises the setup of newly implemented plans to the Mid Atlantic (MATC) website.
- Oversees the updating of plan provisions in Relius based on plan document amendments for existing clients.
- Ensures all systems and software are running the most current user versions and verifies that system and software updates are being performed when needed.
- Supervises and assists when any issues, errors, or corrections for system and software are identified.
- Leads planning efforts to identify the best method of execution on unique client recordkeeping requests that are not a part of current practices or procedures.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans.
- 5-7 years supervisory experience.
- Experience leading remote teams, preferred.
- Working knowledge with FIS Relius administration/recordkeeping system, preferred.
QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will