Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Offsite Adoptions Coordinator FT - COS
at Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region
This position is responsible for all aspects of the offsite adoption program. To include: cultivate and maintain offsite adoption partnerships, oversees a high volume of volunteers and collaborates with multiple departments and outside agencies. Additionally, this position assists the Customer Service Manager, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select and prepare appropriate animals for offsite adoption program
- Work with the Foster Care Coordinator to determine number of foster animals ready for offsite placement
- Prepare all necessary paperwork as well as data entry
- Coordinate with offsite locations to determine kennel availability
- Ensure offsite locations have all needed supplies
- Communicate and arrange any additional transports or pickups with offsite partners
- Coordinate with volunteers for scheduling transport
- Train volunteers in all aspects of offsite responsibilities
- Work with the Volunteer Programs Manager to acquire additional volunteers as needed
- Ensure availability to perform transports or pick up as needed
- Train offsite partners as needed
- Check fax daily for adoption payment sheets
- Complete adoptions and payments in the database; mail appropriate paperwork to adopters. This is done throughout the day
- Perform cash box closing daily
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- Commitment to the mission, values, goals and success of HSPPR
- Have current driver’s license and clean driving record
Who Are We? The Only Shelter in Colorado AAHA accredited!
Employment at the Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region - Colorado
HSPPR is a nonprofit animal shelter serving El Paso, Pueblo, and Douglas County and the City of Centennial. We employ a total of 160+ full and part-time employees. Employees must be 18 years of age, a drug test and background check are mandatory for employment. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer comprehensive benefits to our full-time staff members. They include:
Health Insurance 401K with employer matching at 5% of salary Dental and vision Insurance* Aflac Group Insurance* Short term disability Insurance Paid time off Holidays Direct Deposit (*) Employee pays full premium
The core values of the staff unite and guide us to provide the best service to the animals in our care, our organization and our community.
HSPPR Operating Values:
- Compassion: We believe that kindness and respect toward animals is an essential element in building a more humane and civil society. We work to elevate empathy and behavior in order to prevent animal cruelty, exploitation, and neglect.
- Stewardship: We will responsibly manage expenses and revenue, acting for the long-term greater good of the organization, conserving our resources and preserving our environment.
- Integrity: We encourage honest dialogue about issues and solutions. We are willing to explore all options and listen to all perspectives to arrive at the best decisions. We take responsibility for our behavior –every action counts.
- Excellence: We make a difference every day. We are committed to the safety and protection of people and animals. We foster a learning environment, encourage new ideas, and care enough to provide constructive feedback.
- Collaboration: We are united in the pursuit of our mission. We will be known as an organization that is inclusive, fair, and transparent. We expand and develop partnerships to further our mission.