Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Operations Manager
at Johnson Controls.
What you will do
Under general supervision of Branch Service Manager, owns the day to day service business processes and team management to ensure customer satisfaction and financial objectives are met. This includes implementation and adherence to business processes and service applications. Drives proficiency and performance of branch support staff.
How you will do it
1. Owns the day to day tactical local service business. Achieves through management of the defined business processes that are proven to deliver high customer satisfaction and positive business results.
2. Works with Truck Based Service Managers and Customer Service Representative to ensure financial objectives are met through accurately forecasting, analyzing and driving the business processes of all lines of service business.
3. Direct supervision of service business support team including those responsible for account management support, asset management, invoicing, file maintenance, service order posting, etc.
4. Provides coaching and support to all the branch service teams in managing the day to day business processes through implementation of business best practices and service applications. Responds to indicators of problems with training, resources and ideas with mitigate problems.
5. Drives service business processes and applications through the local service organization and is the subject matter expert during actualization. Ensures training, communication, measures and reinforcement of processes and service applications.
6. Implements and maintains delivery standards consistent with BSNA objectives for sustainable, profitable growth through effective execution of work.
7. Performs other duties as related to customer satisfaction, actualization of strategies within the service organization, development and maintenance of service team business plans, and account management of service customers.
What we look for
Minimum of 5 years service industry experience managing service operations and/or service dispatch / scheduling. HVAC industry experience a plus. Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients. Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence. Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals. Demonstrated competence in written and verbal communication skills. Experience and/or basic project accounting or costing principals. Able to positively represent Johnson Controls and communicate with others at varying levels. Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals. Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.