Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Johnson Controls.
What you will do
The qualified candidate will be integral in the continued success and growth of the district's service department possess high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills. Must have attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required
How you will do it
· Assign inspections to field technicians. All work is to be assigned by the 25th of the month for the following month. On the 1st pull the open suppression report (updated daily) to see what new things have come into the system and assign appropriately letting technicians know new jobs were added to their work load.
· Help with scheduling and rescheduling of any service call, deficiency, or inspection as needed
· Run Open suppression report to review open inspection SR's- Separate BAMA from PPD & send out reminders to complete
· Managing of Inspection-Walk-In dates/schedule and "duplicates" (Includes set up of inspection schedules and adding notes)
· Review and clean up on holds SR's daily.
· Submit inspection reports to Tegris and Compliance Engine when required (This should be done by the RSSR and not the admin. Admin to complete only if work was done by a sub-contractor)
· Process E11 forms and submit to TSM's for any inspections that are missed.
· Process PMA Mods for inspections needing to be cancelled or inspection dates moved
· Create and send certified mail failure to schedule letters for inspections when required
· Create and send certified mail 30 day cancellation letters when required
· Create SR's that cannot be created by SRC inbound or SIR's.
· Create customers in Casewise as requested by technicians
· Review and correct scheduled in the past inspections on a weekly basis
· Complete billing of SR's: during the month put in CSA corrected for SRR to bill, the week of month end close anything you have put on hold or need to be manually invoiced.
· Report/escalate to ASSM and NW Suppression Territory Manager when paperwork is not received or if there are issues debriefing so they can address with technicians.
· Assign/create EIR templates for inspections
· Handle Suppression customer calls and inquires
· Provide customers inspections reports upon request
· Contract Clean up:
What we look for
- High School diploma or equivalent certification required.
- 2 years administrative experience
- Experience in Suppression or other major industries a plus.
- Strong PC literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to communicate effectively with upper management.
- Ability to navigate through matrix organization and multi-task, problem-solve, and adapt to change in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Customer service mindset and high interpersonal savvy and approachability.
- Consistent pleasant and professional demeanor toward all levels of team members.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with a minimum of guidance and oversight.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must be able pass a pre-employment background and drug-screening.
- Scheduling experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Google maps, routing service technicians
- 2 years of experience working in a corporate environment preferred.