Kaiser Permanente Clinical Operations
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kaiser Permanente Clinical Operations
Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG) is seeking two board-certified/board-eligible General Neurologists for our Skyline Medical Office located downtown Denver.
- Providers with subspecialty training are able to focus in their area of interest. Specialties within the department include: multiple sclerosis, movement disorder, neuromuscular, neurobehavioral, neuro-ophthalmology, concussion, headache and epilepsy.
- Team of 14 Neurologists, 1 Physician Assistant, 2 clinical pharmacists dedicated to Neurology, and 2:1 staffing both with rooming staff and RNs.
- Call is approximately 1 in 10.
About Colorado Permanente Medical Group (CPMG):
Our group comprised of more than 1,300 primary and specialty care physicians serves 650,000 members along the Front Range and the mountain communities. CPMG is a physician-led organization that has pioneered the integrated health model in Colorado since 1969. We exclusively partner with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado and share the same mission — to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of our patients and the communities we serve.
Highlights of Benefits:
The advantages of working with us include our comprehensive network of support, state-of-the-art electronic medical records system (Epic-based), collegial team environment, focus on quality patient care and excellent compensation and benefit package.
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage (Occurrence based)
- Salaried positions
- PTO, holidays, and educational leave with funds
- 401k & Cash Balance Pension Plan
- In-house CME opportunities
- Starting Bonus
More about Denver, Colorado:
Contrary to popular belief, the Mile-High City has more than 300 days of sunshine per year and residents enjoy outdoor activities year-round. Denver has over 250 parks, more than 14,000 acres of mountain parks, and 1,700 acres of natural and open space areas. The city has eight major league sports franchises including hockey, football, basketball, soccer and baseball. There are over 850 miles of paved, off-road, bike paths in Denver parks and along bodies of water, like Cherry Creek and the South Platte. Mass transportation throughout the Denver metropolitan area is managed and coordinated by the Regional Transportation District (RTD). RTD operates more than 1,000 buses serving over 10,000 bus stops in 38 municipal jurisdictions in eight counties around the Denver and Boulder metropolitan areas. Additionally, RTD operates nine rail lines with a total of 57.9 miles of track, serving 44 stations. Denver International Airport, commonly known as DIA, serves as the primary airport for a large region surrounding Denver. DIA is 18.6 miles east-northeast of the Colorado State Capitol. DIA is the tenth busiest airport in the world and ranks fourth in the United States.
Read more about the city here: http://www.denver.org/
Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurology Physician